Fees & Application
View our fee schedule below. You can also apply online using the web form on this page, located below the fee schedule.
- $1,245/month (6 weeks to 18 months): Stonebridge and Willowgrove
- $900/month (6 weeks to 18 months): Whitecap
Toddler/ Early Preschool
- $820/month (18 to 30 months): Preston, Stonebridge, and Willowgrove
- $720/month (18 to 30 months): Fairhaven and Whitecap
- $705/month: Preston, Stonebridge and Willowgrove
- $645/month: Fairhaven and Whitecap
- $470.00/month (September to June): Holliston
- $465.00/month (September to June): Fairhaven
School Age Summer
- $575/month (July to August): Holliston
- $570/month (July to August): Fairhaven
Before & After School Care
- $5.75/hour or $11.00/hour family rate & $25.00/child/year registration: Holy Family School and Charles Red Hawk School
- $30 per full day or $20 per 4 hours or less for non-school days: Holy Family School and Charles Red Hawk School
"We change 402 diapers per day."
How to Apply
Fill out the Preston Early Learning Centre Application For Childcare Services below and submit it. Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.
Other programs you can register for via our website:
IMPORTANT! The new Stonebridge centre opened in September of 2017 and is NOT the Whitecap Dakota First Nations Centre. The Stonebridge centre serves the two joint-use schools Chief Whitecap School and St. Kateri Tekakwitha Catholic School. Chief Whitecap School is a very similar name to our Whitecap centre located at Whitecap Dakota First Nations but they are two different centres.
Guidelines and Considerations for Stonebridge Registrations
1. Your application will be reviewed in the order it was received via our website. Applications are automatically time-stamped as they are submitted.
2. Applications will then be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- a. Geographic area (Stonebridge and Whitecap Dakota First Nations): Priority will be given to children / families who live within the boundaries of the community of Stonebridge and Whitecap Dakota First Nations.
- b. Siblings in the centre: Does not impact initial registration. Priority given to applicants with siblings already attending the PELC Stonebridge centre.
3. For licensing purposes, we can only register a certain number of children in each age group (i.e. We can only register 12 Infants, 30 Toddlers, and 48 Preschoolers/Kindergarten children at this location). Priority will be given to children / families who are registering a child for whom we have space.
4. If you have more than one child you would like to enroll, it will require TWO application forms so on the 1st application please make a note that you have another child to enroll.