Fees & Application
View our fee schedule below. You can also apply online using the web form on this page, located below the fee schedule.
- $1,245/month (6 weeks to 18 months): Stonebridge and Willowgrove
- $900/month (6 weeks to 18 months): Whitecap
Toddler/ Early Preschool
- $820/month (18 to 30 months): Preston, Stonebridge, and Willowgrove
- $720/month (18 to 30 months): Fairhaven and Whitecap
- $705/month: Preston, Stonebridge and Willowgrove
- $645/month: Fairhaven and Whitecap
- $470.00/month (September to June): Holliston
- $465.00/month (September to June): Fairhaven
School Age Summer
- $575/month (July to August): Holliston
- $570/month (July to August): Fairhaven
Before & After School Care
- $5.75/hour or $11.00/hour family rate & $25.00/child/year registration: Holy Family School and Charles Red Hawk School
- $30 per full day or $20 per 4 hours or less for non-school days: Holy Family School and Charles Red Hawk School
"We change 402 diapers per day."
How to Apply
Fill out the Preston Early Learning Centre Application For Childcare Services below and submit it. Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.
Other programs you can register for via our website:
IMPORTANT! The new Stonebridge centre opening in September of 2017 is NOT the Whitecap Dakota First Nations Centre. The Stonebridge centre serves the two joint-use schools Chief Whitecap School and St. Kateri Tekakwitha Catholic School. Chief Whitecap School is a very similar name to our Whitecap centre located at Whitecap Dakota First Nations but they are two different centres.
Guidelines and Considerations for Stonebridge Registrations
1. Your application will be reviewed in the order it was received via our website commencing on APRIL 1ST @ 12:01 AM local Saskatoon time. Applications are automatically time-stamped as they are submitted. Applications for the Stonebridge centre received before 12:01 AM will not be accepted.
2. Applications will then be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- a. Geographic area (Stonebridge and Whitecap Dakota First Nations): Priority will be given to children / families who live within the boundaries of the community of Stonebridge and Whitecap Dakota First Nations.
- b. Siblings in the centre: Does not impact initial registration. Priority given to applicants with siblings already attending the PELC Stonebridge centre.
- c. First come first serve: Applications will be open from April 1, 2017 to April 15, 2017.
- d. Successful applicants will be notified on or before May 31, 2017.
- e. Successful applicants will be required to fill out a full registration form, make a deposit ($300.00), and provide proof of address (i.e. driver’s license, utility bill with address, etc.)
- f. If you have not received a phone call prior to May 31st, your name will be added to the waiting list for future openings.
3. For licensing purposes, we can only register a certain number of children in each age group (i.e. We can only register 12 Infants, 30 Toddlers, and 48 Preschoolers/Kindergarten children at this location). Priority will be given to children / families who are registering a child for whom we have space.
4. If you have more than one child you would like to enroll, it will require TWO application forms so on the 1st application please make a note that you have another child to enroll.
Please do NOT contact us prior to May 1st as we require time to review application forms. We will be in touch as quickly as possible to notify parents of their acceptance as we understanding timeliness is of great importance to everyone involved.